We need to talk. I want to be honest with you, so we can move forward with this relationship.
- I kill at least 10 trees a day with the amount of paper I print for work combined with my paper towel addiction. Its not that I don’t care about the environment, it’s just easier for me to work if I print out my documents, and I prefer to throw away a paper towel after cleaning. Oh yeah, I also leave the water running while I brush my teeth, but I’m trying to get better about that.
- I totally believe in astrology and tarot cards. It kind of freaks me out how accurate they are sometimes. I start every day with a horoscope.
- I rarely shower on the weekends. In fact, last weekend when I was getting into the shower before ladies night, The Hubs said “what are you doing? You know its the weekend right?”
- I play the lottery more often than I care to admit. I mean, you can’t win if you don’t play right?
- I drink tap water. I think it tastes fine. Think of it as my counter action to my first confession. Saving the environment by not using plastic bottles. I am not really concerned about toxins and stuff that could be in the water (although maybe I should be)
- 99% of the time I’m sitting at my desk I’m logged into google chat, and will constantly chat with friends while working. I mean, the work still gets done, so I think of it as multi-tasking. Oh yeah, sometimes I drink wine while I work too…..only when I’m working at night.
Phew! That felt great to get off my chest. I can now roll into the weekend with a clear conscience. Have a great weekend everyone!