Um, I think prosciutto chips says it all. This was one of those instances where you think, “why oh why have I not thought of this before?!” I’ve crisped prosciutto a million times before to crumble into a recipe, but never once thought to make it into a crunchy, dippable, chip. Well let me tell you, my life just got waaaaaaaay better.
To go along with the crudité and prosciutto chips dinner I ate the other night, (The Hubs was out of town. I decided to get fancy) I made some whipped feta dip with the herbs I had growing in my garden. One person should probably not consume as much cheese as I did in one sitting, but holy hell, this meal was to die for!
You have got to try this combo for your next gathering, or the next time you’re feeling like having appetizers for dinner.
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper then spray with cooking spray
- Lay prosciutto slices out so they are not touching each other
- Bake 10-12 minutes until crisp
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 3 T plain greek yogurt
- 1 large handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large handful fresh mint, chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Mix feta, greek yogurt, parsley and mint in a food processer. Pulse until ingredients begin to combine
- Add in olive oil, one tablespoon at a time, until dip reaches desired consistency.
- Season with fresh ground pepper.