This arugula salad with roasted chickpeas could be my new favorite dish. I’ve recently become a fan of roasted chickpeas and arugula has been my #1 green for quite some time now. When you combine the two, POW! Amazing deliciousness.
Arugula is a beautiful spring green, and to celebrate spring, Seasonal Potluck will be featuring this peppery little fella for the entire month of April . Since I use arugula in everything from sandwiches to pizza, I plan on linking up a ton of recipes. If you’re interested in linking up your arugula recipes, or finding some new ways to use arugula, check out the link party HERE
Arugula Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 12oz can chickpeas, roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces arugula (about 7 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
For the rest of the recipe, check out my feature at Seasonal Potluck!