1. Vaseline intensive rescue moisture locking lotion: I slather this stuff from head to toe every single day. Its great in the winter when my skin is dry and flaky as well as in the summer when my skin is sunned. Its not greasy and absorbs quickly which I love!
2. Maybelline lash discovery mascara: This mascara has a tiny little brush which makes it so easy to apply to each and every lash. Its super lengthening and has a little thingy inside the tube that scrapes off the excess so you never get smudges. If I had to choose one beauty item to bring with me on a desert island I think it would be this.
3. Olay complete daily moisturizer with spf 15: This is an oldie but a goodie. Olay has been around forever and I know why. Their products really deliver! As a skin care product-a-holic I’m always trying new things, but Olay has been a staple of mine for as long as I can remember! Non greasy, quick absorbing and a built in sunscreen make this moisturizer great for all skin types.
4. Smashbox Anti Shine: I don’t wear any foundation or powder on my face (thankfully I’ve been blessed with usually even skin tone!) but I do need something to control shine. This stuff is AMAZING! Color free, it goes on like a serum and you only need a tiny dab to zap shine all day!
5. Nailtiques formula 2 plus: I’ve always struggled with my nails. I’m prone to dry, peely, nails and cuticles. (probably because of all the chemicals I use in my artwork and the number of times a day I wash my hands while cooking) Apply a few coats of this stuff each week and your nails will grow like MAGIC! Sometimes I don’t even recognize my own hands.
6. Emery board: I ALWAYS have an emery board with me. Maybe because I had such crappy nails my whole life, now that they are long and pretty I want to nip every crack or snag in the bud before it ruins my whole hand.
7. Burts Beeswax original lip balm: Another classic. I would consider myself a chapstick junkie and this one is the best! I wish that they made this original formula with spf. The spf kind they do make turns your lips white like zinc oxide. If the mascara is my #1 can’t live without this is definitely #2
8. Philosophy lip glosses: These are so pretty, glittery and smell GREAT! The one I have now is called “beach girl” which smells like oranges. I also love the “vanilla birthday cake” one and the “mimosa”. The tinted ones are super flattering without being too bold as well