I’m back from my trip and Great Listing from the comfort of my own dining room table this week. It seems like the days are just flying by lately, so its nice to take this moment each week to reflect on the Great things, and forget about the crummy stuff. I know I’ve said it a million times, but I think everyone should do this. It makes for a really nice start to your weekend.
1. If you read my post yesterday, you know that I had a Great time seeing my nieces and nephews in Dallas last weekend. Sometimes its tough living so far away from your family. I definitely miss seeing those kids grow up, but I think if I lived any closer, I doubt we would have the good relationship that we do. Distance makes the heart grow fonder right?
2. Its blog redesign crunch time! Its not a secret, but I haven’t really talked about the fact that betsylife is getting a makeover! The new and improved redesign is in full swing and will be coming to a computer near you very shortly. I am beyond excited, not only to improve the blog experience for my readers, but also to be collaborating with my good friend Aimee . Creative work like this is what really drives me, and its a Great feeling to be working on something so exciting.
3. I just booked plane tickets for what may be the most epic Napa trip ever! Me, and my 3 girlfriends. Easter weekend. Fancy hotel. Personal driver to take us to wineries……oh lord I cannot wait.
4. I realized this week that I have something happening every weekend between now and March! Sometimes social functions can seem overwhelming and stressful, after all, its easier to just sit on the couch and veg out am I right? I’m choosing to be thankful for the fact that I actually HAVE friends and colleagues that want to spend time with me, and have invited me to do stuff with them. Life could be A LOT worse. Its all about perspective people.
5. Tally came through her dental surgery yesterday with 6 less teeth and much fresher breath. Poor buddy has a big toothless grin now, but it makes her all the more endearing to me. When you have an elderly dog, having them put under anesthesia can be kind of stressful. I’m happy to report she was a champion, and is back to her old perky self today.
I know that some Great stuff happened in your lives this week. Leave a comment and let me know! Happiness never decreases from being shared.