I sat down to write this whole post about a delicious mediterranean sandwich I made, and then it hit me. It’s Friday! I can’t believe I actually had to look at my phone to see if it was true. I’ve had my nose to the grindstone so to speak this week, so I’ve kind of been on my own planet. After two weeks “off”, it actually feels pretty good to be back in hyper productivity mode (which is the only mode I run in anymore).
So let’s do this! Time to let go of all the crap from this week, and focus on the GREAT! We owe it to our weekend to go in refreshed and with a good attitude.
1. Had an amazingly delicious lunch date this week with a friend at Tender Greens. Do you guys know this place? Its kind of like Souplantation on steroids. Plus, they serve wine! (next time Katie) Please let the photo of my yellowtail sashimi salad speak for itself.
2. I did all my Insanity workouts this week even though they were torturous and I may have quit early on a couple of them. It’s tough after two weeks off, but you gotta start somewhere and I did!
3. Jack and Boozer are visiting. As you all probably know by now, a houseful of dogs makes my heart sing. There is nothing better to me than seeing three smiling, panting faces after a trip to the park.
4. My new computer is ordered and is on its way!!! This is pretty much the greatest thing EVER! Just in the nick of time too because my current laptop is doing some really weird stuff and I fear a crash is in my immediate future. Hope the new guy makes it before that happens!
5. I am beyond excited about a food styling job I’m doing next week. I don’t always get to be as involved in the creative process as I am this time around. The ladies I’m working with are lovely and fabulous, and I cannot wait to get to work and see what we can do!
That’s me for this week. What about you? Summer’s in full swing in most parts of the country. There has got to be some great stuff going on. Tell me! I want to hear about all your fun summer shenanigans!