Friday again already?!?! Yahoo! This week flew by in a great way. I had so much fun stuff going on to balance out the boring work stuff so I’m one happy girl. Time to get some positive energy flowing for the weekend…..here we go!
1. Boozer the wonder weenie is back in da house. I cannot tell you how frickin’ cute this dog is. He’s so cuddly and can make me smile on the worst of days. He’ll be staying with us for at least a month!
2. I got to attend a beer pairing dinner featuring Laurie from 100beers30days.com Talk about the coolest girl ever who truly knows more about beer than anyone I have ever known. The beers she chose were amazing, and her presentation was great. You could really see her passion in the way she spoke. Definitely check out her blog to find out the latest and greatest in beers.
3. Thursday was another fab Creative Connection event (which I almost didn’t attend due to my beer hangover from the night before) Seriously, I love these girls. I’m so happy I went and got to catch up with my old faves, and meet some really interesting new gals. Hoping to be doing some work partnerships with a few ladies soon. Having a supportive group of creative women in my life has really been a huge asset to me. Its one of those things you dont even know you need until you have it.
4. I got cute photos of my niece and nephew in the mail this week….although not one of their older sister which was kind of strange. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad! It can be hard living so far away from these sweet kids, and any mail, calls, skype or updates I get are always a huge joy.
5. My chives are sprouting! I was worried my new veggie garden wouldn’t get enough sun being in a south facing bed, but this week mother nature was very sweet in providing lots of morning sun (it’s generally foggy in the mornings living this close to the beach) and fabulous afternoon rains. I cannot wait to see my first vegetables grow!
How was your week? Even if it sucked, I’m sure there had to be one great thing right? Maybe you didn’t hit any red lights on the way to work, or you got a coupon for your favorite grocery item. Leave a comment and let me know! Time to let go of all the bad stuff from the week, and only focus on the good going into the weekend.