A lot of shizzz went down this week. To put it simply, I felt like an emotional wreck for the last few days. That’s sort of typical for me though, i’m a Scorpio. Anyway, with every week comes a glorious weekend, and another excuse to remember the good things in life. Tomorrow is another chance to move past the chaos and into a sunnier spot.
1. Pretty much the most exciting thing I can think of is happening this weekend. We’re dog sitting a PUPPY!!! (insert ten thousand exclamation points here) Its a golden retriever and I cannot wait to see his floppy little legs and bulging puppy belly. My heart is prepared to burst with joy.
2. I got the Save the Date card for my besties wedding yesterday. It was VERY cute, and made me very happy!
3. For the second consecutive week, I’ve achieved my goal of working out every day, Monday-Friday. I increased my Insanity fit test scores by almost 20%!
4. Ranunculus, my favorite flower, are in season now, and I got the most beautiful mixed bouquet from the farmer’s market this week. It really spruces up the place.
5. I was able to organize my thoughts into a detailed goal list for the next 6 days. This really helped ease some of my anxiety. I’m a huge believer in controlling the things you can control, and trying not to let the things you can’t get in your way.
6. The Hubs goes to the gym every morning at 530am. On Fridays, he stops at Starbucks on the way home and brings me a latte. I look forward to it every single week.
7. I’m totally winning the $249 million dollar lottery today. Can’t wait!!!
8. I’m looking forward to a little do-gooding tomorrow. I’ll be participating in the Shine Project beach clean up down in Mission Beach from 10am-noon. Come down and join us to support a great cause.
What great things happened in your life this week? I know a lot of Chicagoans who got some nice weather! I want to hear all about it.