Happy Friday all! This has been a great week for me. Good weeks or bad weeks, I think its always important to make a little time to count your blessings. That’s why I’m introducing my new Friday post called “The Great List”. Its a list of everything great that happened to me for the week. Some weeks it may be one thing, some weeks it may be 20, we’ll just have to see. I’d love for you to leave a comment telling me the great things happening with you as well because happiness never decreases by being shared!
1. I joined the #photoaday phenomenon on Instagram. March 1st assignment was “Up”. My photo is above, and I think its pretty cool. I’m excited to come up with shots for the rest of the assignments! Its fun having something creative to look forward to each day.
2. It was supposed to rain all week long, but we didn’t get very much rain at all
3. I made my greatest bundt to date! Recipe to come next week
4. I achieved all my work goals for the week. Nothing like heading into a weekend with a clean plate
5. Plans for this weekend include booking a trip to Costa Rica, and dining at Cellar Door, a San Diego pop up restaurant that only takes 10 reservations per month. This lucky gal has 2 tickets!
6. I finally caught the Top Chef finale on my DVR and my favorite contestant won! (I won’t spoil it for you)
7. I got to Skype with my oldest and dearest friend Katy, and her 2 and a half year old son, Cole. We had a good laugh over Cole being afraid of tights, and him not wanting to come near her when she’s wearing them. Hahahahahahaha!