Sorry for the slow news week people. I’m doing the best I can. As I continue to be chained to my desk and unable to use my creative side, please enjoy this peek into all the crap I lug around with me everyday. I promise to get back to my old self soon!
The purse: A christmas gift, I think its from Anthropologie, it’s ginormous
2. pouch to carry all my small items so they don’t get lost in the cavern of my purse.
3. 1099-Misc forms. It is tax season
4. Envirosax reusable shopping bag
5. Notebooks. One is a journal. One is for business notes. One is for creative notes
6. Kindle. I LOVE my shiny gold case. I love being able to read whenever I have a free second.
7. Flags. I am ALWAYS flagging magazine pages.
8. purse hook. I’m that girl. I hate putting my bag on the ground
9. business card case
10. Gift card to my favorite store. Going to buy myself a gift after tax season!
11. Execdrin Migraine. I have only had 2 migraines in my life but they both happened at work. Never again!
12. 7 year pen. This was an impulse buy at a checkout. Its supposed to last 7 years. We’ll see!
13. Listerine strips. I don’t like gum and mints tend to spill in my purse
Contents of small pouch:
1. emery boards. Essential if you have brittle nails like mine
2. Cupcake scented hand sanitizer. Great for killing germs, and for masking the gross smell of banana when someone sitting next to you on the airplane is eating one.
3. Oil absorbing papers. Another major essential, and so compact!
4. Tiny tub of SUPER moisturizing lotion.
5. Spf 30. I went to lunch once with some friends and got burned since we sat out on the patio. I’ve never been without since!
6. Tube of general hand lotion. Yes, I know it says pregnancy lotion. It was a free sample. Don’t get all excited and stuff.
7. Blister block. You never know when you’re going to walk just a LITTLE too far one day, and your shoes will turn against you. This stuff is great!
8. 5 lip glosses. What? How many do you carry?
9. Original Burt’s Beeswax chapstick. I go NO WHERE without this.
10. 2 mini fragrances in case I get stinky
11. Band-aid. Just in case
Oh. Did I mention my 2 cell phones?
One for business. One for pleasure (and instagramming)