I love math as much as the next guy, so I’m happy to post this 4 ingredient lemon cream pie in honor of pi day. This pie is truly the easiest dessert you can possibly make. The hardest part is juicing lemons. There is no baking involved. (Of course I baked my own graham cracker crust, but that’s just how I roll). If you can operate a can opener, you’re totally golden.
Save your brain power for differentials, or integers, or complex fractions, or something like that. (Yes, I had to google “math words” in order to come up with those) Or skip the math and do something you like to do with all the free time you’ll have by not having to bake this dessert.
I’d love to hear about what your favorite no-bake desserts are. Leave a comment below and let me know!
- 8-10 whole graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup margarine, melted
- 1-9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-12oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grind crackers in a food processor to create crumbs
- Pour the crumbs into a bowl and add the sugar and melted margarine. Stir well.
- Pour the mix into a 9-inch pie pan and press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool completely
- Stir together condensed milk, lemon juice and whipped topping until well combined.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, at least one hour