I’m wrapping up my cookiepocalypse week with a cookie that is VERY Betsy. Popcorn cookies! Yup, you read that right, popcorn. In cookies. One of my all time favorite foods baked into a cookie. You are welcome in advance.
I made these with my 3 year old baking partner in crime/fellow popcorn-a-holic, Leila. Having kids around for the holidays can be very hilarious. Leila was more concerned with eating copious amounts of popcorn and watching Toy Story then she was with actually baking cookies, but we had fun nonetheless.
As a little holiday gift to all you fabulous readers, I’m linking up with 12 other bloggers today to bring you TWELVE cookie recipes. I mean, c’mon, did you think I’d leave you hanging with only 4 cookies for cookiepocalypse? With this spread you can bake a different cookie a day every single day until Christmas.
Santa will surely be pleased.
- Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Night Owl Blog
- Jam Thumbprints and Tea Cakes from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Popcorn Cookies from Betsy Life
- Peppermint White Chocolate Covered Oreos from Mommifried
- Peanut Butter Heath Cookies from Whatcha Makin’ Now
- Peppermint Cream Cookies from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- White Chocolate Ganache Filled Gingerbread Macaron from Dessert Now Dinner Later
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread from Joyful Scribblings
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies from Daily Cup of Kate
- Toasted Almond Russian Tea Cakes from Meegan Makes
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Cookies from What Katie’s Baking
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookies from Writer Mom Blog
Looking majorly mouth watering ladies!!! Thanks for playing. Wishing you and your families all a joyous holiday!