Hooray! Party time! I’m beyond thrilled to debut my latest video project with my friends over at Honest Films. Love is in the air, and as you know, there is nothing that I love more than bundt cakes and my sweet sidekick Olive.
Olive and I baked up this cake for Fiona’s first birthday, but rainbow sprinkles are an awesome way to congratulations, happy birthday, I love you, or way to go! This Funfetti Bundt Cake is the ultimate celebration cake.
Funfetti Bundt Cake
Funfetti Bundt Cake Recipe
- 2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 2 large egg yolks room temperature
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 cup rainbow jimmies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, oil, salt and sugar on high until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, until well combined.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, sift together cake flour and baking powder.
- Alternate adding flour mixture and sour cream, in three additions, beginning and ending with flour mixture until fully combined.
- Mix in vanilla extract and butter extract.
- Fold in rainbow jimmies.
- Pour cake mixture into bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the
- cake comes out clean.
- Allow cakes to cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto cooling rack and cool completely.